5.28.2009

Nutso Preacher - DC H St and 8th

I was away from NY for about a week. Went to Univ. of Maryland to see some friends, and EVERYONE was grabbing my beard. I think it was the end of finals, so everyone was out having a good time, and as I was walking down Knox to Princeton, about 20 people yanked on my beard. Face was VERY sore haha

I also went to visit the American Hebrew Academy in Greensboro, NC, and chilled with a good friend in Fredricksburg, VA. I had the feeling that I was the first Jew many of the locals had ever seen in their lives....

I took the Eastern Travel bus from DC to NY, and as I was waiting, this guy was standing nearby on the corner of H St and 8th Ave. Jesus this, Jesus that. I'll cut off my foot for you, so you don't go to hell...A lot of rubbish, but really really entertaining. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment